365 Gratitude is a science-based gratitude journal that makes self-care fun!
No more blank pages – we will send you a new personal gratitude prompt every day with stories that teach life-changing lessons to deal with difficult emotions, cultivate positivity, self-love and much much more.
Experience lower stress, less anxiety and enhanced well-being with our daily exercises, guided meditations and science-based courses.
And you are never alone – lean into the expertise of our community with 500,000+ self-care enthusiasts to learn new ways to cultivate optimism.
The Shine app is your support system for daily stress and anxiety. Prioritizing your mental health starts here. Learn a new self-care strategy every day, get support from a diverse community, and explore an audio library of over 800+ original meditations, bedtime stories, and calming sounds to help you shift your mindset or mood.
Meditation has been shown to help people stress less, focus more and even sleep better. Headspace is meditation made simple. We'll teach you the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in just a few minutes a day.
YOU WANT LESS.
You want fewer distractions and less on your plate. The daily barrage of e-mails, texts, tweets, messages, and meetings distract you and stress you out. The simultaneous demands of work and family are taking a toll. And what's the cost? Second-rate work, missed deadlines, smaller pay cheques, fewer promotions-and lots of stress.
AND YOU WANT MORE.
You want more productivity from your work. More income for a better lifestyle. You want more satisfaction from life, and more time for yourself, your family, and your friends.
NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOTH-LESS AND MORE.
In The ONE Thing, you'll learn to
cut through the clutter
achieve better results in less time
build momentum toward your goal
dial down the stress
overcome that overwhelmed feeling
revive your energy
stay on track
master what matters to you
The ONE Thing is the New York Times bestseller which delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life-work, personal, family, and spiritual.
WHAT'S YOUR ONE THING?
Tim Ferriss shares some habits on how important it is to win the day by winning the morning.
- Habit: How Top Performers Start Their Mornings – Tim Ferriss shares some habits of top performers during their morning routines.
- Habit: How to Create a Morning Routine – Tim Ferriss talks about creating a better morning routine.
About Tribe of Mentors
Tim Ferriss, the number-one New York Times best-selling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, shares the ultimate choose-your-own-adventure book – a compilation of tools, tactics, and habits from 130+ of the world's top performers. From iconic entrepreneurs to elite athletes, from artists to billionaire investors, their short profiles can help you answer life's most challenging questions, achieve extraordinary results, and transform your life.
From the author:
In 2017, several of my close friends died in rapid succession. It was a very hard year, as it was for many people.
It was also a stark reminder that time is our scarcest, non-renewable resource.
With a renewed sense of urgency, I began asking myself many questions:
- Were my goals my own, or simply what I thought I should want?
- How much of life had I missed from underplanning or overplanning?
- How could I be kinder to myself?
- How could I better say “no” to the trivial many to better say “yes” to the critical few?
- How could I best reassess my priorities and my purpose in this world?
To find answers, I reached out to the most impressive world-class performers in the world, ranging from wunderkinds in their 20s to icons in their 70s and 80s. No stone was left unturned.
This book contains their answers – practical and tactical advice from mentors who have found solutions. Whether you want to 10x your results, get unstuck, or reinvent yourself, someone else has traveled a similar path and taken notes.
This book, Tribe of Mentors, includes many of the people I grew up viewing as idols or demi-gods. Less than 10% have been on my podcast (The Tim Ferriss Show, more than 200 million downloads), making this a brand-new playbook of playbooks.
No matter your challenge or opportunity, something in this audiobook can help.
Among other things, you will learn:
- More than 50 morning routines – both for the early riser and those who struggle to get out of bed.
- How TED curator Chris Anderson realized that the best way to get things done is to let go.
- The best purchases of $100 or less (you'll never have to think about the right gift again).
- How to overcome failure and bounce back towards success.
- Why Humans of New York creator Brandon Stanton believes that the best art will always be the riskiest.
- How to meditate and be more mindful (and not just for those that find it easy).
- Why tennis champion Maria Sharapova believe that “losing makes you think in ways victories can’t.”
- How to truly achieve work-life balance (and why most people tell you it isn’t realistic).
- How billionaire Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz transformed the way he engages with difficult situations to reduce suffering.
- Ways to thrive (and survive) the overwhelming amount of information you process every day.
- How to achieve clarity on your purpose and assess your priorities.
- And much more.